- Coordinates with the marketing manager or client on the creative requirements of the project.
- Develops concepts, graphics, and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites.
- Determines size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, and font style and size
- Prepares rough drafts of material based on an agreed brief.
- Works with clients and other artists, briefing and advising them with regard to design style, format, print production, and timescales.
- Reviews final layouts and suggests improvements if required.
- Must be a Bachelor’s/ Degree, Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Advertising/Media, Mass Communications or equivalent.
- Knowledgeable in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, and Adobe Premier
- Knowledge in photography and videography is a plus.
- Team player
- Can handle pressure
- Positive attitude towards work
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work